Have you ever noticed that during difficulty, you treat yourself poorly?
You might exercise less, eat poorly or send yourself negative self-talk. Or, on the other end of the spectrum you may go to denial, blame and fail to take responsibility for what you created. Either way, they are two-sides of the same coin.
I am wondering if you would like to learn how to stop these negative repeating cycles and patterns? If so, I will soon be offering a free video training series where we discuss these very important topics. Until then, check out this video to assist you! Also, check out my summer events designed to help you be the best you that you can be so you get your best relationships, career, health and abundance!
You can now sign up for my in-person certification program where you get the deepest and most profound support to help both yourself and clients overcome their hidden internal saboteur and master the challenges and emotional pain that holds them back.
Be Kind To Your Human from Carolyn on Vimeo.
Massage Therapist: “I joined this program because two women I knew and respected told me it had changed their lives. A year later, I realize I’m not the same person I used to be at all. It’s hard to remember that only a year ago, I was identified with my pain, my personality, and I really didn’t know who I was at all, although I thought I did. Now, I’ve become the person I’ve always dreamed I could become.”
– Mind Energy Body Transformation Certification begins soon. Call or email for more information on how to prevent trauma wounding in yourself and others and how to embody your brilliance and gifts, even more! Discount price this year only as price will increase significantly next year. Sign up soon as space is very limited. Class 1 is Aug. 21-23. It is 2.5 days a month and 12 classes total for certification. Details at: ME-B School
– Mind Energy Body Transformation-Trauma and Intro July 10-11 2014 Details at: Events and Classes
– Hands of Light- Awaken the Healer Within! Come learn how your hands heal at the Barbara Brennan Fundamental Workshop. Dates and locations follow. To register and for more information: PORTLAND, OREGON: May 15-17 & BOULDER: June 26-28 Sept. 11-13 Details at: Brennan Healing Science
ME-B Transformation Tips:
1. Spend one day noticing how you view yourself when things get tough. Do you make excuses, blame others or do you bully yourself and judge? If so, this is your brain’s limbic system response to stress. Just simply notice and write down how your brain responds to stress.
2. Now that you know how your brain typically responds too stress, spend the next day sending love and support to the Human Aspects that get in those negative cycles when difficulty arrises. In other words, “be kind to your human!”
3. Learn to become your best friend not your worst enemy. And remember blame/denial or/and self- attack and over identification with the negative are two sides of the same coin. The other choice you can follow instead of the negative alignment is: Follow Step 3 of my 5 Step Transformation System and that is: Name, Own, and Claim what negative event/emotion/habituated pattern within you is happening –yet do it through love and self-kindness.